Thursday, November 6, 2008

Beyonce Offers a song for the President

MusicBeyonce Knowles reveals how she spent an election night that moved her to tears. She supposed to be in Japan promoting her new album "I Am Sasha Fierce." But the diva opted to watch history unfold at home with family.


The singer was overjoyed after Obama's win over Republican John McCain on Tuesday. In fact, she was so inspired, she wore a blue suit and tie in honor of Obama _ with stiletto heels that were red, white and blue.

Beyonce offers president Obama that if the president needs an A-lister to entertain on Inauguration Day, she’s available! "I'm there. I can't wait. I feel like all of us, we're ready to do whatever we have to do. Whatever they want -- if they need me to volunteer, they need me to sing, I'm there, and I'm ready."

18 comments:

Beyonce is so far talented but at the same time she gets on my nerves. Im about tired of her, she needs to take a looonnnng vacation.

she's my favourite singer but sometimes she is really anoying

She was on the UK X-Factor Final. Her performance with Alexandra was the highlight of the entire show.

Her song was abosuley beautiful!!!

http://candy-lyts.com

good song, Obama deserve it :D

Beyonce can be a little nuts and gets on my nerves as well.

This was a great blog, shedding a little insight on what happened during the inauguration. If you ever need beyonce' I'm sure she's always there.

Really such a big impression for obama

I am such a fan of Beyonce. I have all of her albums on my media player and listen to them daily. I am glad to see she got to sing at Obama's inauguration.

she's one of my favorite singer.An exceptional talent with a great voice.& also very beautiful.
_______________
Naat,Naats

she's one of my favourite singer.A great talent with a beutiful voice.& also very attractive.
___________
Naat,Naats

Beyonce is one of my favorites. But I don't think she will be chosen for the inauguration of President Obama.

www.ancalalot.com

She is really not only fantastic but also mind blowing.I like her so much.Also wish for her bright future.Thanks
discounted cosmetics

Beyonce is a very tallented experienced singers and songs are very beautiful, so thanks for your infromation shairing for your blogs.
---------
Jocuri

She is one of my favorite singers. But as every one will agree she gets on my nerves too.
________________________
Dish Network

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More