Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I wish You were Here Avril Lavigne



After how many years of absence in the music industry. Avril Releases her I wish you were music video. Her 3rd official single from her Goodbye Lullaby album. In this video avril shows her soft side although she stil has classic. She tweeted that the tears are real and she did not used oninons. This Canadian chick described her music video as "simple but emotional . Raw and real. Stiped down".





Avril Lavigne Goodbye Lullaby Track listing:
Black Star
What The Hell
Push
Wish You Were Here
Smile
Stop Standing There
I Love You
Everybody Hurts
Not Enough
4 Real
Darlin
Remember When
Goodbye
Alice (Extended Version)

3 comments:

I think Avrils new songs are a good look for her. I like the acoustic guitar and vocals. I did like to see her a bit more punk rock though... hahah

Seth Schonfeld
New Acoustic Pop Sensation

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More